Welcome to Lands Design
What is Lands Design?
Lands Design is software for designing gardens, green spaces, and landscapes that runs in the Rhino or AutoCAD environment.
Lands Design provides tools for producing technical drawings in 2D and 3D of the green space to work with, and realistic images and virtual tours through the project to perform.
Lands Design is ideal for landscape architects, urban planners, town council technicians, constructors, designers and draftsmen, environment departments, nurserymen, gardeners…
Unlike other products in the market, Lands Design integrates intuitively in the Rhino and the AutoCAD design workflow with the shortest learning curve.
Lands Design is an integrated solution which includes the following features:
- The plug-in is fully integrated in the Rhino and the AutoCAD interface.
- Specific tools for landscape design in 2D and 3D.
- Database of +2000 plants from the 5 continents.
- Boosts the workflow and improves the efficiency of the design process.
- Allows you to carry out easily a greater number of tasks within a single production environment.
- Generates automatically the setting out plans and landscape project information.
- Provides tools for modeling terrains.
- Makes the project documentation and design process simpler and more dynamic.
- Provides tools for creating animated videos and virtual tours.
- It integrates into Grasshopper for automating many modeling tasks using Lands element components.
- It is very intuitive and easy to learn.
This Help has been written for the Rhino version of Lands Design. Most of the features, dialogs, options and commands are the same as the AutoCAD version, but some details about the location of dialogs, directories, or command names might differ from one version to another.
This Help is up to date to the Lands Design 5.5 version.